The App Growth Awards are the annual barometer for the global app growth and marketing ecosystem.
Launched in 2017 by the team behind App Promotion Summit, the awards were the first to recognise industry innovation and success and drew hundreds of submissions from around the world.
The 2024 awards will continue to facilitate and celebrate progress in app marketing and growth.
The App Growth Awards is held in conjuction with the App Promotion Summit Berlin conference and exhibition.
5th August 2024
27th September 2024
W/C 25th October 2024
5th December 2024
Awarded to the mobile advertising platform, network or DSP that has provided an outstanding solution in terms of app installs, user acquisition and brand advertising.
Awarded to the mobile analytics, app analytics, ad tracking and attribution platform that has delivered the most value and understanding of big data analytics in the past 12 months.
This award is awarded to the app data platform that has provided the best intelligence to the app industry.
Open to all platforms offering services to support app engagement including personalisation, user segmentation, A/B testing or other CRM, UX or retention features.
Open to all providers of push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS messaging and notifications for apps.
This award is open to all platforms working in the field of app revenue that can illustrate outstanding achievement.
This award is for the mobile measurement partner that has demonstrated outstanding best practices for marketing and growth.
This award is open to all tools and agencies working in the field of app store optimization that can illustrate outstanding achievement and/or has provided the best ASO solution to its users.
Open to platforms and agencies offering user acquisition services that can demonstrate they are leaders in the UA field and experts at acquiring new users.
Open to all mobile and app marketing and non-specialist agencies that can illustrate outstanding offerings in the area of mobile growth and app marketing.
Open for entries from any brand, agency, service provider or developer that has created new and innovative channels, techniques, tactics or strategies to increase growth in the app ecosystem.
Sweatcoin Growth Engine
ShareTheMeal Video In-App Impact Loop
SplashLearn Product Funnel
Persona.ly ’s ML Journey
Gamelight AI Platform
This award is for an individual that has demonstrated outstanding best practices for marketing and growth at an app brand, startup or agency.
Awarded to an app that has demonstrated rapid growth and traction in the last year. Evidence must show significant growth in one of these areas: usage, downloads and revenues.
The ChatOn App
VPN – Super Unlimited Proxy
Open for entries from app developers and agencies that have a team of rock stars dedicating their time to user acquisition, growth and marketing.
ZigZag Puppy Coach
Apps with love, mso digital & INTR
Open for entries from agencies or publishers from across all app sectors that can demonstrate outstanding results in any recent app campaign.
Gamelight and GOAT Games
Burger King and CleverTap
Caliber’s Viral App Install Campaign on Reddit
TATAM x Babbel: Unlocking the Power of Data
In-app Events Engagement at Taimi LGBTQ+ Dating App
REPLUG & Jelly Juice
Research Director,Software Development
Futurist and Trends Expert
Head of Consumer Marketing
The Weather Company,an IBM Business
Senior ASO & CRO Manager
Senior Software iOS Engineer
Founder & CEO
Principal Analyst, LATAM
Area Product Owner, Mobile Apps
Digital Product Designer
How are the App Growth Awards judged?
The awards are judged by our independent panel of international judges.
All the judging is done online and the judges never meet, therefore regardless of whether a company sponsors the awards or anything like that this will have no bearing whatsoever on the outcome. The integrity of the awards is absolutely essential to us, they are completely independent.
Will the submission data be published or made public?
No. We will only share the entry with the judges assigned to the category. However, if there is highly confidential data you should not include this.
What is the deadline for entries?
You must submit your entry by midnight on Friday 27th September 2024.
How much does it cost to enter?
It’s completely free to enter.
Can I enter multiple categories?
You can enter multiple categories if there is a distinct difference between entries but you can only have one entry per category.
If I win an App Growth Award what do I receive?
Kudos, prestige, a very high level of smugness, a physical reward, the right to tell everyone that you’re the best in the business and we’re also building up a prize pot so that each winner will take home an industry related prize.
Do I have to pay to attend if I’m a shortlisted finalist?
No – we want you in the room to collect your award, so all shortlisted finalists will receive one free ticket to the App Growth Awards Reception in the evening. This ticket does not include access to the App Promotion Summit Berlin conference during the day.
When and where will the winners be announced?
The App Growth Awards 2024 winners will be announced at App Promotion Summit Berlin on Thursday 5th December 2024.
How can my company get involved in the awards as an official partner?
We have a number of opportunities around the awards for partners. To find out more please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find the Terms & Conditions?
All of the T&Cs are at the bottom of this page.
1. An entry is defined as a written submission proposing a product, service, app, platform or initiative for one award category.
2. The deadline for entries is Friday 27th September 2024. Submissions must be received before 11:59PM (GMT) on this date to be eligible for entry.
3. Any entry may be withdrawn up until 11.59pm on Friday 27th September 2024 (the closing date) upon written request to the organisers. Entries may also be self-edited up until the 11.59pm on the closing date.
4. The awards are open to any business or project that has commercially launched, been redeveloped or shown substantial innovation / measurable progress during the awards period, which runs from Saturday 1st January 2024 to Friday 27th September 2024.
5. Entrants are strongly encouraged to submit joint entries with partner companies where applications, products, projects or services have been jointly developed and/or launched (i.e. a retailer jointly submitting with their mobile agency/apps developer)
6. Entries will be judged solely on the information provided via the online entry form (including video demos provided in support of the entry). Please do not send any additional supporting materials, as this will not be considered (e.g. documents/presentations)
7. All entrants are required to upload a visual demonstration of the company’s product, service or application. We ask that you send links to videos that have been uploaded to an existing online channel, such as YouTube or Vimeo. Please ensure any website access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work until the Awards Ceremony.
8. The App Growth Awards reserves the right to use submitted footage for introducing short-listed companies during its awards ceremony (PLEASE NOTE we will request additional video footage from all finalists).
9. The App Growth Awards organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry at the company’s discretion. They also reserve the right to move an entry into a different category if deemed more suitable in both instances, the entrant would be notified.
10. By entering the App Growth Awards, companies are expressly authorizing the organiser of the App Growth Awards to use the specific text and visual materials submitted for the purposes of promoting the industry in presentations, reports for publication, website and media activities as well as other forms of promotions/publicity materials.
11. The judges’ decisions are final and there will be no further correspondence in this regard. Details of the judging panel sessions will not be disclosed.
12. The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in-person on Thursday 30th November 2023.