The App Growth Awards are the annual barometer for the global app growth and marketing ecosystem. Launched in 2017 by the team behind App Promotion Summit, the awards were the first to recognise industry innovation and success and drew hundreds of submissions from around the world. The 2022 awards will continue to facilitate and celebrate progress in app marketing and growth.
20th October 2022
W/C 14th November 2022
1st December 2022
Emre Fadillioglu, App Samurai
Singing For Good by Smule
Winelivery and REPLUG
Tandem Influencer App Campaign
Gilad Bechar, Moburst
Frankly by Webrepublic
Instagram vs Reality by CodeCheck
Clark & Admiral Media
PLT Black Friday by Redbox Mobile
Portable North Pole by App Growth Network
Mustafa Mohamed, Yoke
Are the App Growth Awards completely independent?
Yes, 100%, of course, without a doubt.
All the judging is done online and the judges never meet, therefore regardless of whether a company sponsors the awards or anything like that this will have no bearing whatsoever on the outcome. The integrity of the awards is absolutely essential to us, they are completely independent.
Will the submission data be published or made public?
No. We will only share the entry with the judges assigned to the category. However, if there is highly confidential data you should not include this.
What is the deadline for entries?
You must submit your entry by midnight on Thursday 20th October 2022.
How much does it cost to enter?
It’s completely free to enter.
Can I enter multiple categories?
Yes as long as you have a relevant entry you can enter multiple categories.
If I win an App Growth Award what do I receive?
Kudos, prestige, a very high level of smugness, a physical reward, the right to tell everyone that you’re the best in the business and we’re also building up a prize pot so that each winner will take home an industry related prize.
Do I have to pay to attend if I’m a shortlisted finalist?
No – we want you in the room to collect your award, so all shortlisted finalists will receive free entry to the App Growth Awards Reception.
When and where will the winners be announced?
The App Growth Awards 2022 winners will be announced at App Promotion Summit Berlin on Thursday 1st December 2022 and online.
How can my company get involved in the awards as an official partner?
We have a number of opportunities around the awards for partners. To find out more please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find the Terms & Conditions?
All of the T&Cs are at the bottom of this page.
1. An entry is defined as a written submission proposing a product, service, app, platform or initiative for one award category.
2. The deadline for entries is Thursday 20th October 2022. Submissions must be received before 11:59PM (GMT) on this date to be eligible for entry.
3. Any entry may be withdrawn up until 11.59pm on Thursday 20th October 2022 (the closing date) upon written request to the organisers. Entries may also be self-edited up until the 11.59pm on the closing date.
4. The awards are open to any business or project that has commercially launched, been redeveloped or shown substantial innovation / measurable progress during the awards period, which runs from Saturday 1st January 2022 to Thursday 20th October 2022.
5. Entrants are strongly encouraged to submit joint entries with partner companies where applications, products, projects or services have been jointly developed and/or launched (i.e. a retailer jointly submitting with their mobile agency/apps developer)
6. Entries will be judged solely on the information provided via the online entry form (including video demos provided in support of the entry). Please do not send any additional supporting materials, as this will not be considered (e.g. documents/presentations)
7. All entrants are required to upload a visual demonstration of the company’s product, service or application. We ask that you send links to videos that have been uploaded to an existing online channel, such as YouTube or Vimeo. Please ensure any website access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work until the Awards Ceremony.
8. The App Growth Awards reserves the right to use submitted footage for introducing short-listed companies during its awards ceremony (PLEASE NOTE we will request additional video footage from all finalists).
9. The App Growth Awards organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry at the company’s discretion. They also reserve the right to move an entry into a different category if deemed more suitable in both instances, the entrant would be notified.
10. By entering the App Growth Awards, companies are expressly authorizing the organiser of the App Growth Awards to use the specific text and visual materials submitted for the purposes of promoting the industry in presentations, reports for publication, website and media activities as well as other forms of promotions/publicity materials.
11. The judges’ decisions are final and there will be no further correspondence in this regard. Details of the judging panel sessions will not be disclosed.
12. The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony online on Thursday 1st December 2022.