ENTRIES CLOSE IN
ABOUT THE APP GROWTH AWARDS
The App Growth Awards are the annual barometer for the global app growth and marketing ecosystem. Launched in 2017 by the team behind App Promotion Summit, the awards were the first to recognise industry innovation and success and drew hundreds of submissions from around the world. The 2019 awards will continue to facilitate and celebrate progress in app marketing and growth.
The App Growth Awards are free to enter and the deadline is Thursday 26th September 2019.
BECOME A PARTNER
What an amazing opportunity to illustrate your company’s dedication to the growth of the app marketing ecosystem! (and to get your brand out there…)
If you’d like to support the recognition and expansion of the app marketing and growth ecosystem and help make the App Growth Awards the annual celebratory barometer for success then becoming an official supporting partner will be a perfect fit.
We have a range of packages available from hosting a table at the awards (€1,000 – which includes a bottle of Belvedere) all the way up to being the Lead App Growth Awards Partner (€15,000) where you’ll receive naming right and immense branding benefit.
For more information on the packages available and to receive the App Growth Awards Partnership Prospectus please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll follow up with you immediately. Why delay?
Got a question? Interested in officially supporting the awards? Could you help us spread the App Growth Awards word? Like more information on securing a branded table at the awards gala reception including a bottle of Belvedere? Please just fill in the form below or send an email to email@example.com
APP GROWTH AWARDS 2018 WINNERS
ATTEND THE APP GROWTH AWARDS 2019
We would love for you to attend the awards ceremony. It’s going to be an absolute blast!
There are 3 ways to buy tickets for the App Growth Awards:
1) You can buy them as part of an App Promotion Summit Berlin package (this is by far the most economical way) by choosing the first option in the form below. If you have already purchased a ticket for App Promotion Summit Berlin, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your ticket.
2) You can purchase 3 tickets, branding and become an official table host for just €1,000. To find out more about this option please email email@example.com
3) You can buy standalone App Growth Awards tickets for you and your colleagues by choosing the second option in the form below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are the App Growth Awards completely independent?
Yes, 100%. All judging is done online and the judges never meet.
The integrity of the awards is absolutely essential to us, so we have ensured that they are completely independent and impartial.
What is the deadline for entries?
The deadline for all entries is midnight (GMT) Thursday 26th September 2019.
If I win an App Growth Award what do I receive?
Kudos, prestige, a very high level of smugness, a physical reward, the right to tell everyone that you’re the best in the business and we’re also building up a prize pot so that each winner will take home an industry related prize.
Do I have to pay to attend if I’m a shortlisted finalist?
No – we want you in the room to collect your award, so all shortlisted finalists will receive free entry to the App Growth Awards Reception.
When and where will the winners be announced?
The App Growth Awards 2019 winners will be announced at an awards ceremony at the Hotel Adlon, Berlin on the evening of Thursday 5th December 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS, AND THE OFFICIAL RULES OF ENTRY:
1. An entry is defined as a written submission proposing a product, service, app, platform or initiative for one award category.
2. The deadline for entries is Thursday 26th September 2019. Submissions must be received before 11:59PM (GMT) on this date to be eligible for entry.
3. Any entry may be withdrawn up until 11.59pm on Thursday 26th September 2019 (the closing date) upon written request to the organisers. Entries may also be self-edited up until the 11.59pm on the closing date.
4. The awards are open to any business or project that has commercially launched, been redeveloped or shown substantial innovation / measurable progress during the awards period, which runs from Thursday 1st December 2018 to Thursday 26th September 2019.
5. Entrants are strongly encouraged to submit joint entries with partner companies where applications, products, projects or services have been jointly developed and/or launched (i.e. a retailer jointly submitting with their mobile agency/apps developer)
6. Entries will be judged solely on the information provided via the online entry form (including video demos provided in support of the entry). Please do not send any additional supporting materials, as this will not be considered (e.g. documents/presentations)
7. All entrants are required to upload a visual demonstration of the company’s product, service or application. We ask that you send links to videos that have been uploaded to an existing online channel, such as YouTube or Vimeo. Please ensure any website access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work until the Awards Ceremony.
8. The App Growth Awards reserves the right to use submitted footage for introducing short-listed companies during its awards ceremony (PLEASE NOTE we will request additional video footage from all finalists).
9. The App Growth Awards organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry at the company’s discretion. They also reserve the right to move an entry into a different category if deemed more suitable in both instances, the entrant would be notified.
10. By entering the App Growth Awards, companies are expressly authorizing the organiser of the App Growth Awards to use the specific text and visual materials submitted for the purposes of promoting the industry in presentations, reports for publication, website and media activities as well as other forms of promotions/publicity materials.
11. The judges’ decisions are final and there will be no further correspondence in this regard. Details of the judging panel sessions will not be disclosed.
12. The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony at the Hotel Adlon, Berlin on the evening of Thursday 5th December 2019.