GET THE LATEST DATA AND MARKETING AUTOMATION KNOWLEDGE
Are you a digital marketer? Want to learn how to do more with data and automation?
The team behind App Promotion Summit Berlin, London and NYC would like to invite you to attend a DATA Live! event, part of a series of more intimate and focused seminars.
The topic of Data is one of the most fundamental strands of your marketing strategy.
And when we say ‘fundamental’ we mean ‘essential’, ‘critical’, ‘crucial’ to the chances of your app being successful, or indeed, even more successful. You need to get ahead of the curve on this.
By attending this one-day workshop your Data strategy will be seriously enhanced. You’ll learn how to become a data-centric marketer and increase your ability to work with engineering and other teams.
PLEASE NOTE – This workshop is only open to app publishers and brands. You cannot attend if you represent an agency, platform or network.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Learn how to work better with your data
2. Talk better to engineering and product teams
3. React faster
4. Learn how to capture and manage data
5. Build better reporting
6. Stop using Excel
7. Build a data-driven team
8. Automate your marketing and analytics
9. Learn how to use new tools
DATA LIVE! FULL-DAY AGENDA
– What is data infrastructure
– What is an API
– Own your data – why should you be the owner of your data
– What the data will be used for?
– What data should you collect?
Building a data team
– How to become more data driven
– New age team structure to drive automation
– Agile Vs. Lean, Scrum Vs. Kanban
– Tasks and backlog management
– Where should I host my data?
– What is a reporting tool?
– A reporting tools overview – Tableau Vs. Power BI Vs. Loker Vs. MSTR
– What is automation and why to do it?
– The importance of data infrastructure
– How to empower your team to drive automation
– What can be automated
– Campaign creation
– Campaign optimization
– Segmentation and CRM
Group Exercise – Building a Data Team
– What positions do we have today
– The future of this positions
– Where we going in the future to come with positions
Output – Org chart/ and job descriptions for your future marketing team
Focus on KPIs – Best report practice
– Make your decision making simple
– Adjust your data to make decisions
– Reduce your KPIs, increase your decision making
– The No-Excel policy
Output – A revised dashboard of your KPIs, A new framework for decision making
Hands on Tableau reporting session
– Connect to data
– Build your first report
Output – Enabled to build reporting alone
You need the best so we got you the best… introducing Lior Barak, Senior Marketing Analyst, Zalando:
DATA Live! will be led by Lior Barak (@liorbarak). Lior is a Senior Marketing Analyst at Zalando, where he is transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights.
Prior to Zalando, Lior held marketing roles at LOVOO and Nielsen.
SOHO HOUSE BERLIN
We believe that the venue for a conference or workshop is extremely important in setting the tone for the day.
For our very first workshop we’ve selected Soho House Berlin, which by all accounts is pretty special. As you can tell from these stunning photos of the Politbüro Room that we’re going to be using for the day:
Here’s the full address and contact details of the venue:
Soho House Berlin
T: +49 (0)30 40 50 44 – 0
APP MARKETERS ❤️ OUR WORKSHOPS!
Heber Gonzalez, Blacklane
“Very good practical information; you leave with a list of actionables and you get a review of your apps”
Eliza Dumitrache, Casumo
“Great insights, very helpful”
Filip Fischer, Charged Monkey
“Great day with loads of informaiton”
Kalle Sagebiel, HelloFresh
“VERY INSIGHTFUL DAY – GOT A LOAD OF WORK TO DO NOW!”
Julia Sieg, Sixt
“We got great advice on how to improve our store performance – looking forward to testing and getting better!”
Eva Hoefer, KptnCook