GET THE LATEST APP STORE OPTIMIZATION KNOWLEDGE
Are you responsible for marketing an app? Want to increase your visibility in the app stores and achieve higher conversions from your listings?
The team behind App Promotion Summit London, Berlin and New York would like to invite you to attend an ASO Live! event, part of a series of more intimate and focused seminars.
The topic of App Store Optimization (ASO) is one of the most fundamental strands of your app marketing strategy.
And when we say ‘fundamental’ we mean ‘essential’, ‘critical’, ‘crucial’ to the chances of your app being successful, or indeed, even more successful. You need to get ahead of the curve on this.
Why? As you well know, virtually the only points of sale for all apps are the Google Play and Apple App stores. This means that visibility for apps is limited and the competitive pressures on you are very high. On top of that, all apps have to use the same app store templates to fill with metadata. In other words, there’s no space for errors, no wriggle room whatsoever. You need to get this right.
By attending this one-day workshop your ASO strategy will be seriously enhanced. You’ll learn how to boost the visibility of your app and increase your ‘visit-to-download’ conversion rate through the optimisation of the right metadata and keywords.
PLEASE NOTE – This workshop is only open to app publishers and brands. You cannot attend if you represent an agency, platform or network.
THE 10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND ASO LIVE!
1. Get your app and current ASO strategy fully analysed and reviewed by industry expert Kristian Rabe
2. All the innovations from iOS 11 regarding ASO as well as from Android O regarding ASO will be fully evaluated
3. Learn which metadata can and must be optimised and how to do it
4. Acquire the best & worse practice examples for all metadata
5. Discover how to find the best keywords for your app and how you optimise them over time
6. Realise the key the differences between iOS and Android regarding ASO
7. Find out why reviews and ratings are so important and what can you do about it
8. Examine how you can ‘go global by being local’ by optimising for different countries
9. Inspect A/B testing of metadata and why you need to apply it
10. Uncover how to do ASO with more than one app
ASO LIVE! FULL-DAY AGENDA
Hello and introductions
– How to research, use and optimise keywords
– What about your app title?
– Description text – the dos and don’ts
– Short description text – what does and doesn’t need to be included
– Getting your above the fold text right
– The rules surrounding update text
– Concentrating on your app icon
– Getting your app screenshots & functional graphic right
– Focusing on your app trailers
– How to handle reviews & ratings
– Localisation – what does it mean and how can you do it
– Managing tools & workflows
PLEASE NOTE: For all the agenda points above both best and worst practice will be covered, as well as comparisons between the workshop attendees’ apps (except everyone’s keywords, as nobody wants to share that information in public).
You need the best so we got you the best… introducing Kristian Rabe, Partner, Dynamo Partners:
ASO Live! will be led by Kristian Rabe (@kristianrabe). Kristian is a Partner at Dynamo Partners consulting and an ASO superstar. He has worked in mobile for more than ten years, including at Jamba, StudiVZ and GameDuell, as well as in a mobile startup.
He’s been there, seen it, done it, got the scars and knowledge to prove it and is perfectly placed to help take your ASO strategy to the next level.
Kristian’s company, Dynamo Partners, have run 100+ ASO workshop, audits, trainings and have been supporting ASO teams for over 5 years. They’re leading the field and have an incredible list of clients around planet earth including Zalando, Scout Group, Lufthansa, Telekom, Social Point, RTL and Zattoo.
AMANO ROOFTOP CONFERENCE
We believe that the venue for a conference or workshop is extremely important in setting the tone for the day.
We’ve selected a great venue for the workshop where you’ll be able to enjoy fantastic views over the city.
Here’s the full address and contact details of the venue:
AMANO Rooftop Conference
Rosenthaler Straße 63–65
APP MARKETERS ❤️ ASO LIVE!
Heber Gonzalez, Blacklane
“Very good practical information, you leave with a list of actionables … and you get a review of your apps”
Eliza Dumitrache, Casumo
“Great insights, very helpful”
Filip Fischer, Charged Monkey
“Great day with loads of informaiton”
Kalle Sagebiel, HelloFresh
“VERY INSIGHTFUL DAY – GOT A LOAD OF WORK TO DO NOW!”
Julia Sieg, Sixt
“We got great advice on how to improve our store perofrmance, Looking forward to test and get better!”
Eva Hoefer, KptnCook