ABOUT THE EVENT – CONSISTENT PROGRESS IN EVERY WAY
IN 2013 WE BELIEVED THAT APP & GAME PROMOTION DESERVED ITS OWN DEDICATED EVENT. THREE YEARS AND SIX CONFERENCES LATER, WE’RE EVEN MORE CONVINCED.
WHAT IS APP PROMOTION SUMMIT ALL ABOUT? TAKE A MINUTE TO GET A FEEL FOR THE ESSENCE OF THE EVENT:
SO WHAT ABOUT APS LONDON 2016?
We’ve run the event annually since 2013, and it’s quite simply a cracking conference.
Each year it gets bigger and better.
Our attendees have told us that it is absolutely on the money.
APS is a high quality, progressive and interactive conference. 83% of past attendees agreed that it’s better than any other event they have attended.
That’s why people say things like this:
“Great fun and excellent networking – one of the best app events I’ve ever been to.”
Here are a few other things we know:
1) This year we’re expecting between 250 and 300 attendees from across the app and game marketing landscape.
2) The event will once again bring developers, media companies, app studios and brands together with the leading mobile ad networks, cross promotion exchanges, software providers and agencies.
3) The agenda is being revamped to ensure that the format is fresh and to enable us to hit all the pressure points.
4) The speaker faculty is being assembled on a “survival of the fittest” basis to make sure that we provide attendees with the best ROI possible.
5) Not only are we once again going to have a Pimms Hour, but this year it’s also going to feature an app and game focused Pub Quiz.
HERE’S OUR FULL SPIEL:
For a conference to succeed you need the right topic, agenda, contributors, industry support, attendees, venue and format. When all those ingredients are combined with a dose of good timing and a slice or two of luck, then you should be sitting pretty.
On 11th July 2013, when we ran the inaugural App Promotion Summit, we were fortunate to have a near perfect recipe. Since that conference we’ve been back in London twice more and have run three sister events in Berlin. Now we’re returning to London for a fourth time and our success shows no sign of abating.
But just who are these attendees? That’s an important question. Here’s a sample of who comes to APS:
AdColony, adjust, Adknowledge, Amazon, App Annie, Apple, AppLift, AppsFlyer, Avazu, Axel Springer, Branch Metrics, crobo, Delivery Hero, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, DHL, Distimo, DMG, EyeEm, Faber-Castell, Facebook, Fiksu, Fyber, Gamesys, glispa, Google, Grand Cru, Gruner + Jahr Digital, HitFox Group, Jagex, Jampp, King, LEGO, LOVOO, Matomy Media Group, MEC, Microsoft, mytaxi, OLX, Onefootball, OpenX, Papaya Mobile, Paddy Power, palringo, PayPal, Penguin Books, PlayHaven, PokerStars, Priori Data, Remerge, RetailMeNot, Rocket Fuel, Rocket Internet, Rovio, Skyscanner, Smaato, SoundCloud, SponsorPay, StartApp, Surikate, SwiftKey, Tapjoy, Telefónica, Trademob, trivago, TUI, TUNE, Twitter, Viacom, Vungle, Wooga and Yandex
By the way, if you want to view the full attendee lists then just click here.
HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS TO HIGHLIGHT WHAT THE FULL APS ON-THE-DAY EXPERIENCE IS LIKE: