ABOUT THE EVENT – FANTASTIC PROGRESS IN EVERY WAY
IN 2013 WE BELIEVED THAT APP & GAME PROMOTION DESERVED ITS OWN DEDICATED EVENT. THREE YEARS AND SEVEN CONFERENCES LATER, WE’RE EVEN MORE CONVINCED.
APP PROMOTION SUMMIT BERLIN 2015 HIGHLIGHTS
SO WHAT ABOUT APS BERLIN 2016?
We’ve run the event annually since 2013, and it’s quite simply a cracking conference.
Each year it gets bigger and better.
Our attendees have told us that it is absolutely on the money.
APS is a high quality, progressive and interactive conference. 83% of past attendees agreed that it’s better than any other event they have attended.
That’s why people say things like this:
“SIMPLY: YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE IN THE MOBILE APP INDUSTRY!”
Here are a few other things we know:
1) This year we’re expecting over 300 attendees from across the app marketing landscape.
2) The event will once again bring developers, media companies, app studios and brands together with the leading mobile ad networks, cross promotion exchanges, software providers and agencies.
3) We’re returning to Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Mitte because it’s one of the best business hotels on the planet.
4) The agenda is being revamped to ensure that the format is fresh and to enable us to hit all the pressure points.
5) The speaker faculty is being assembled on a “survival of the fittest” basis to make sure that we provide attendees with the best ROI possible.
6) Once again we’re going to host a sensational Cocktail Hour and supplement it with the APS Berlin Pub Quiz.
HERE’S OUR FULL SPIEL:
For a conference to succeed you need the right topic, agenda, contributors, industry support, attendees, venue and format. When all those ingredients are combined with a dose of good timing and a slice or two of luck, then you should be sitting pretty.
On 11th July 2013, when we ran the inaugural App Promotion Summit, we created the perfect recipe. Since that first conference APS has returned to London three more times and three sister events have been hosted in Berlin. We are very excited to return to Berlin for this fourth edition, which looks to be the biggest and best yet.
Here is the feedback received from attendees at our past 7 APS events:
– 99% of our attendees have rated the events as ‘excellent’ (31%), ‘very good’ (53%) or ‘good’ (15%)
– 83% of our attendees say that the events were ‘better’ (62%) or ‘much better’ (21%) than any other event they had previously attended
– 97% of our attendees said that APS met or exceeded their expectations
But just who are these attendees? That’s an important question. Here’s a sample of who comes to APS:
AdColony, Aeria Games, Amazon, App Annie, Apple, AppLift, AppsFlyer, Avazu, AVG, Badoo, Betclic Everest, Branch Metrics, Buongiorno, Cheetah Mobile, Clue, Criteo, Deloitte, Deutsche Post DHL, Deutsche Telekom, eBay, Facebook, Fiksu, Ford, Gameloft, Gamesys, Google, Gruner + Jahr, Hailo, HolidayPirates, Hostelworld.com, InnoGames, King, LEGO, LOVOO, MEC, Microsoft, MobPartner, Mobvista, OLX, Paddy Power Betfair, palringo, PayPal, Penguin Books, PokerStars, Priori Data, RetailMeNot, Ringier Publishing, Rocket Fuel, Rocket Internet, Rovio, Skyscanner, SoundCloud, SponsorPay, Starbucks, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Tapjoy, Telefónica, The Walt Disney Company, Trademob, Trainline, trivago, TUNE, Twitter, Viacom, Vungle, Wooga, Yandex, Yoox Net-a-Porter, Zalando
By the way, if you want to view the full attendee lists then just click here.
HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS TO HIGHLIGHT WHAT THE FULL APS ON-THE-DAY EXPERIENCE IS LIKE: